New host Kat Jercich brings together the HIMSS Media leads – Mike Miliard, executive editor at Healthcare IT News; Susan Morse, allegra infantil jarabe executive editor at Healthcare Finance News, and Laura Lovett, executive editor at MobiHealthNews – to discuss Oracle’s recent acquisition of Cerner.
Like what you hear? Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or Google Play!
- What are the basics of the deal?
- Oracle’s interests in the cloud arena
- What this might mean for the health-tech industry
- How providers are feeling
- The role of voice recognition tech
- Epic and Cerner: The Coke and Pepsi of EHRs?
- What we’re keeping an eye on for 2022
More about this episode:
Cerner names Dr. David Feinberg president and CEO
Oracle acquires Cerner for $28.3B
Industry analysts react to Oracle’s big-ticket Cerner buy
How Oracle’s acquisition of Cerner is positive for providers
What Oracle’s acquisition of Cerner could mean for big tech in health
The most significant mergers and acquisitions of 2021
Source: Read Full Article